The Board of Directors voted last week to . We did not take this decision lightly. Several contributing factors went into this decision including the growing number of COVID-19 cases, discussions with the City of Chandler, and the huge amount of uncertainty of how to best implement safety precautions for the league. In addition, there is a lead time required to order uniforms, and coordinate field availability that will be a logistical challenge with unknown mandates coming down from the local and State Governments. Ultimately, we felt our social responsibility for the safety of the kids, coaches, parents and umpires outweighed any risks we could accept. We plan to use this fall as time to determine the best way to execute a Spring 2021 season with the appropriate safety precautions.
- Spring 2022 Registration Opens This Wednesday, December 1! November 29, 2021
- Annual meeting is being held on Wed 10/20 September 14, 2021
- Fall ball registration opens July 1 June 29, 2021
- 2021 All-Star Teams June 2, 2021
- 2021 CNLL All-Star Managers April 25, 2021