Coaches • Parents • Fans • Umpires • Athletes
Working Together to Achieve a Common Goal
Chandler National at its best!
WELCOME TO CNLL
Chandler National Little League aspires to be an outstanding educational-athletic organization that provides a high-quality experience, in which every athlete:
- Has fun playing the game while learning the game
- Feels like an important part of the team regardless of performance
- Learns “life lessons” that have value beyond the playing field
- Learns the skills, tactics and strategies of the game and improves as a player.
Through proper guidance and exemplary leadership, the Little League program assists youth in developing the qualities of citizenship, discipline, teamwork and physical well-being. By espousing the virtues of character, courage and loyalty, the Little League Baseball program is designed to develop superior citizens rather than superior athletes. We are committed to creating a culture in which coaches, parents, fans, umpires and athletes work together to achieve our mission.
Little League Baseball, Incorporated is a non-profit organization whose mission is “to promote, develop, supervise, and voluntarily assist in all lawful ways, the interest of those who will participate in Little League Baseball.”
Chandler National Little League provides youth baseball leagues for boys and girls from age 4 – 16. We invite you to come and play with us in both the Spring and Fall seasons!
The on line registration will be available from 12/1/2020 through 1/24/2021. Please note, late fees will start for on line registration on 1/10/2021 and will continue through 1/24/2021. Also note: if you are using a voucher you already picked up from Spring 2020 registration to be used toward this Spring 2021 registration, that voucher can only be used at one of our three (3) in person registrations.
The 3 in person registrations scheduled are:
Sat 1/2/21 from 11:00am to 1:00pm at Snedigar Field (behind Field 7)
Wed 1/6/21 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Snedigar Field (behind Field 7)
Sat 1/9/21 from 11:00am to 1:00pm at Snedigar Field (behind Field 7)
- CNLL Annual meeting will be held on Wed 10/28. Location has changed to Snedigar Park , just outside of Field 7, in the outer grass near the equipment shed. Start time is 6pm. Please bring a volunteer application, a chair, and mask. This meeting will include electing new Board of Directors. There will be openings, so please consider volunteering your time.
- Please Check Age Calculator here for below tryouts
- Please Check our Covid Policy