Coaches • Parents • Fans • Umpires • Athletes
Working Together to Achieve a Common Goal
Chandler National at its best!
WELCOME TO CNLL
Chandler National Little League aspires to be an outstanding educational-athletic organization that provides a high-quality experience, in which every athlete:
- Has fun playing the game while learning the game
- Feels like an important part of the team regardless of performance
- Learns “life lessons” that have value beyond the playing field
- Learns the skills, tactics and strategies of the game and improves as a player.
Through proper guidance and exemplary leadership, the Little League program assists youth in developing the qualities of citizenship, discipline, teamwork and physical well-being. By espousing the virtues of character, courage and loyalty, the Little League Baseball program is designed to develop superior citizens rather than superior athletes. We are committed to creating a culture in which coaches, parents, fans, umpires and athletes work together to achieve our mission.
Little League Baseball, Incorporated is a non-profit organization whose mission is “to promote, develop, supervise, and voluntarily assist in all lawful ways, the interest of those who will participate in Little League Baseball.”
Chandler National Little League provides youth baseball leagues for boys and girls from age 4 – 16. We invite you to come and play with us in both the Spring and Fall seasons!
CNLL Annual meeting will be held on Wed 10/28. Location has changed to Snedigar Park , just outside of Field 7, in the outer grass near the equipment shed. Start time is 6pm. Please bring a volunteer application, a chair, and mask. This meeting will include electing new Board of Directors. There will be openings, so please consider volunteering your time.
- CNLL Families:
It has been just over two months since we’ve last distributed league correspondence, as it related to the remaining open activities for our Spring 2020 season, as well as, cancelling our Fall 2020 season.
Based on new information being provided to the League, here is how we are planning to close this past spring season.
- Managers should have already returned CNLL league gear to our Equipment Manager. If you have had any issues returning gear, please contact Kevin Equipmentmanager@chandlernational.com
- September 30, 2020: Managers who did not deliver uniforms or raffle tickets prior to the league shut down, are expected to deliver them to their teams prior to September 30, 2020. If there are any problems with managers completing this task, please contact your division director or our Vice President Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- October 20, 21 and 22 from 6-8pm at Snedigar Sports Complex Field #7 – CNLL Board will be at Snedigar Field #7 1) collecting Raffle tickets for the upcoming raffle and 2) handing out the $40 registration voucher for Spring 2021. We are asking that people coming to this, to please wear a mask (we are not getting into politics – just trying to reduce opportunities of illness with potentially a large number of people coming by the park).
- October 28 – the raffle will be conducted at our annual meeting, and posted to CNLL Facebook page. Winners need NOT be present, though raffle stubs need to be complete so we can effectively read the contact information listed. A separate notice will be distributed for the annual meeting via league email, Facebook and our league website (www.chandlernational.com)
- Please Check Age Calculator here for below tryouts