GENERAL SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
Sponsorships are a huge part of the operation of any non-profit organization. Chandler National is no different. We rely on the generosity of our local business and individuals to fund the programs we offer. The cost of running our league is immense. The Sponsorship program only occurs during the Spring season. Therefore, funds collected during the Spring Season also pays for the Fall Season.
Where do the funds we receive come from:
- Player registration: Players pay a set amount each year to participate in CNLL. Each division has its own fee based on the cost of the division and the number of games scheduled. We offer family discounts for families with three or more participants.
- Sponsorship: Many local companies support CNLL each year. Many have had their children go through our league and appreciate what their children gained from their participation. We have four different levels of sponsorship depending on the amount of the donation. Details can be seen on our Sponsorship Application page. We also have a Team Sponsor program that is explained in the Operating Procedures.
- Jamboree: Each Spring season we have a Jamboree where each team puts together a gift basket. These baskets are auctioned or raffled off depending upon their value. The baskets contain a multitude of items which could include pro and college game tickets, pro and college team memorabilia, toys and games, electronic games, etc. Each team selects and purchases the items to be included in their basket.
All the league proceeds go into our general fund. But where does the money go?
- CNLL purchases licenses for all the game and practice fields used during the Spring and Fall seasons from the City.
- The electric bill for the use of the lights.
- Such things as bases, batters box and foul line chalk and chalking machines, field drags, shovels, rakes, etc.
- Each team for both seasons is outfitted with team matching caps, t-shirts or jerseys and Little League patches. Parents are responsible for providing their player with pants, socks, cleats, belts, gloves, bats, personal equipment bags and personal safety equipment (cups).
- Practice shirts in Spring
- Coaches shirts
- Catcher’s equipment: Each team is supplied with a complete set of catcher’s equipment, including catcher’s mitt, chest protector, shin guards, and helmet/mask with throat guard.
- Equipment bags: One is provided to each team for transporting their equipment
- Baseballs: Over 2500 balls used each season.
- Batting helmets for the “A” and “Rookie” division players.
- CNLL pays for the umpiring of games at the “AA” and above level divisions at two umpires per game. We provide loaner umpire equipment to our junior umpires. Our senior umpires provide their own equipment.
- LITTLE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL RELATED FEES:
- Charter fees.
- Required background checks.
- District 13 fees.
- Tournament fees.
- Non-sponsor related banners
- Managers’ Operating Procedures binders, score books, pitch count books, first-aid kits
- Player League pins
- Player photographs
- Temporary outfield fences on fields 9 and 10
- Opening Day Ceremony, Jamboree, Home Run Derby
- Post-season All-Star teams
Chandler National also takes on special projects on our fields where the City does not provide equipment or maintenance. Some of these items have included:
- Electronic scoreboards on fields 7 and 8
- Artificial mounds on fields 7, 8, 9 and 10 and their annual maintenance
- Sun shades for the spectator areas on fields 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- Bullpen artificial pitcher mounds between fields 7 and 8
- Batting cage between fields 7 and 8
There is a lot of money that goes through our general fund every season. Sponsorships are certainly a critical area for us to maintain the quality of our programs. So if you, or someone or a company you know would be interested in sponsoring CNLL, please go to our Sponsorship Application page and become a CNLL sponsor.
Coaches • Parents • Fans • Umpires • Athletes
Working Together to Achieve a Common Goal
My team cannot find a sponsor. Why are we required to self-sponsor?
Why so much fundraising? Why not just increase registration fees for all?
Where does the money go?
- CNLL does not own the fields at Snedigar Sports Complex. It is owned by the City of Chandler. However, the league also works with the city and invests fundraising dollars for improvement projects to the baseball facilities at Snedigar. In recent years, the fundraising dollars have helped to:
- Install permanent shade structures adjacent to Fields 7, 8, 9, & 10 for improved fan comfort.
- Install foul poles and scoreboard aesthetics on Fields 7 & 8.
- Replace portable backstops used on Fields D, E, F, & G.
- The City of Chandler has also continued to invest in the baseball facilities at Snedigar. In recent years, they have helped to:
- Install the backstops and dugouts on Fields 9 & 10.
- Install the “bullpen” and batting cage between Fields 7 & 8.
- Re-sod the infields on Fields 7 & 8.
What is provided by the league for my registration fee?
What other costs should parents expect during the season?
- Practice field and light fees.
- Pants, belts, and socks to complete the uniform. Teams can choose any coordinating color for these items.
- Individual player equipment, including a glove, bat, protective cup, sliding shorts, any practice clothing, and an equipment bag. Some older catchers may choose to purchase their own catcher’s gear.
- Pictures (if you select an upgrade package).
- Trophies / medals.
- Team celebration.
- “Bling” for parents and families (optional).
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring Chandler National Little League (CNLL). Chandler National Little League Baseball is a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) tax exempt, volunteer organization committed to building character, responsibility and sportsmanship in the youth of our community.